Fimer ABB PVS-100-TL 100kW
The Fimer ABB PVS-100-TL 100kW is ABB’s cloud connected three-phase string solution for cost efficient decentralized photovoltaic systems for both ground mounted and large commercial applications.
It maximizes the ROI for decentralized ground mounted and large rooftop applications. With six MPPT energy harvesting is optimized even in shading situations.
Extreme Power With High Integration Level
- The extreme high power module up to 120 kW saves installation resources as less units are required. Due to its compact size further savings are generated in logistics and in maintenance.
- Thanks to the integrated DC/AC disconnection, 24 string connections, fuses and surge protection no additional boxes are required.
Ease Of Installation
- The horizontal and vertical mounting possibility creates flexibility for both ground mounted and rooftop installations.
- Covers are equipped with hinges and locks that are fast to open and reduce the risk of damaging the chassis and interior components when commissioning and performing maintenance actions.
- The design supports both copper and aluminum cabling even up to 185 mm2 cross section to minimize the energy losses.
Advanced Cloud Connected Features
- Standard wireless access from any mobile device makes the configuration of inverter and plant easier and faster.
- Improved user experience thanks to a built-in User Interface (UI) enables access to advanced inverter configuration settings.
- The Installer for Solar Inverters mobile app and configuration wizard enable a quick multi-inverter installation, saving up to 70% commissioning time.
Fast System Integration
- Industry standard Modbus (RTU/TCP)/SUNSPEC protocol enables fast system integration. Two ethernet ports enable fast and future-proof communication for PV plants.
ABB Plant Portfolio Integration
- Monitoring your assets is made easy, as every inverter is capable to connect to ABB cloud platform to secure your assets and profitability in long term.
Design Flexibility & Shade Tolerance
- The double stage conversion topology and six MPPT guarantee maximum flexibility for the system design on rooftops or hilly ground. With this technological choice energy harvesting is optimized even in shading situations.
• 6 independent MPPT
• Transformerless inverter
• 100 kW for 400 Vac
• Wi-Fi as standard for configuration
• Two ethernet ports for plant level communication
• Large set of specific grid codes available which can be selected directly in the field
• Double stage topology for a wide input range
• Both vertical and horizontal installation
• Separate wiring compartment for fast swap and replacement
• IP66 Environmental protection
• Maximum efficiency up to 94.8%