APC Smart-UPS SMT1500IC Line-Interactive 1500VA 1000W 8AC
The APC Smart-UPS SMT1500IC has smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnectInnovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Predictive failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Resettable circuit breakers
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
APC Smart-UPS SMT1500IC Marketing Features
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
APC Smart-UPS SMT1500IC Specs
APC Smart-UPS SMT1500IC
|Output Capacity||1500VA / 1000W|
|Output operation voltage (min)||220 V|
|Output operation voltage (max)||240 V|
|Output frequency||50/60 Hz|
|AC outlets quantity||8 AC outlet(s)|
|Output Connections||(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)|
(8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
|Input operation voltage (max)||302 V|
|Input operation voltage (min)||151 V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power plug||C14 coupler|
|Surge energy rating||459 J|
|Filtering||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Unit Dimensions (H x W x D)||219 x 171 x 439 mm|
|Unit Weight||24.1 Kg|
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)|
|Battery recharge time||3 h|
|Battery life (max)||5 year(s)|
|Automatic battery test||Yes|
|Replacement battery cartridge||RBC7|
|Alarms||Visual (LED) and audible alarms|
|Audible alarm modes||Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)||Yes|
|Noise level||45 dB|
|Operating temperature||0 – 40 C|
|Response time||10 ms|
|Cables included||RS-232,USB cable|
|Cable length||1.83 m|
|Certification||CE, CSA, EAC, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, RCM, UL 1778, VDE|