SunPower P3 Series SPR-P3-410-COM-1500 410Wp
The SunPower P3 Series SPR-P3-410-com-1500 (Performance Series) panels are designed to provide decades of stable performance in advanced solar power applications up to 1500 Volts.
What are the main advantages of SunPower P Series?
- SunPower Performance Series Modules are less prone to power loss due to shade, debris and dirt than conventional commercial panels.
- The Performance Series modules provide more energy for row shading, which allows the modules to be placed closer together, thereby achieving greater productivity in the same allocated space. The unique parallel connection method limits losses within the shaded area.
- The innovative tile stacking model eliminates many of the problems of traditional panels, such as vulnerability of front contacts, fragility of tracks and soldered joints, expands the cell areas, reduces the risk of peak temperatures during soldering, which significantly increases the life of the panels.
- SunPower provides an industry-leading 25-year combined performance and product warranty, providing coverage regardless of product defect or loss of power.
How does the SunPower P3 Series differ from conventional panels?
- First, the SunPower P-Series cell is cut into six strips and layered into tiles to create a “hypercell”. This hyper tile allows a more active cell to be placed in each panel, increasing power and efficiency.
- Second, the P-series cells are connected using a conductive adhesive borrowed from the aerospace industry to provide multiple and redundant paths for the flow of electricity. This allows us to remove face contact strips and solder joints found in conventional cells, which can block the cell’s active area and deteriorate over time, leading to cell failure and power shortages. Finally, the SunPower P Series panels feature a unique parallel circuit architecture that greatly limits power loss in shade and dirt.
Extended active area and mono Perc elements optimize relative power while lowering system costs;
Up to 32% more energy from the same area over 25 years. The unique parallel circuit provides maximum output during morning and evening shading of one row by another or when modules become dirty.
The Performance series solar panels are the most widely used tile modules in the world. The innovative tile design eliminates most of the reliability problems inherent in conventional front contact panels caused by delicate busbars and solder joints on the elements.
The best yield, lowest degradation rates are guaranteed for the P3 SunPower.